Yes, still after two years, Madelynn still tackles Kamryn with hugs, kisses and cuddly moments. She'll knock her down in her efforts to cuddle and continuously gives the reason, "but she's just so cute, mom!" or "I can't help it, mom! she's the cutest baby in the whole wide world!" Her love for her baby sister has only grown stronger...and was quite strong even before she was born. My favorite picture is one while I was pregnant with Kamryn, and Madelynn is kissing my belly while Braden is holding on to my pants wanting me to hold him. I love that picture to this day. :-) Even then, she showered her little sister with kisses and hugs. :-) Sisters definitely share a bond that doesn't compare to anything else in this world. I can attest to that because God blessed me with the best sisters in the world.
1 comment:
I love your family! I'm happy that Madelynn had a great start to school. Mallory is thrilled as well. I miss her like crazy, but I'm enjoying some bonding time with Will. That is a good idea about encouraging Braden to dress like Daddy. I'll have to use that one. Jeremy isn't at all happy about Will dressing up in Mal's girly stuff!
Missing you!!
Megan
Post a Comment