We have developed a new weekly trip....The Edmond Public Library! For the past three weeks, every Monday evening, me and the kids load up and go to the Library! Braden's first stop once inside the library is the librarian's desk. He is really good at asking the librarian for exactly what book he would like to read. This week it was spider man, last week it was CARS and the week before was Spiderman again. :-) It's fun to watch them explore and find a book that catches their interest. Their excitement is contagious as they run out of the library ready to get home and get in bed and read them all!
Yesterday, I came home for lunch. Jack had made sandwiches for everyone. I opened the door as Braden yells, "mama! kamryn poopooed in the potty!" Really? I loook for confirmation from Jack...."yep, and we saved it for you!" I head straight for the bathroom to see Kamryn running toward me naked and smiling, "I poopooed mama...i poopooed in the potty! she exclaims! We did our exciting potty dance and sang our exciting potty song! It was an exciting moment!
Tuesday, October 23, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment