Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Another special Meme and Papa week!





Everyday was something new, something fun and something they will never forget! Following Kamryn's week with Meme and Papa, it was Madelynn and Braden's turn! From the children's museum, the 3-D movies, the beach, and the Oil Ranch, Madelynn and Braden came home with many stories of the fun they shared with Meme and Papa!
Kamryn and I drove to meet my sister half way to pick up Madelynn and Braden. Once I had all three back together in the car, they all three were talking at the same time, trying relentlessly to tell me everything they could! Finally Braden gets frustrated, "Madelynn, will you stop talking! Just Stop Talking" he yells, "I'm trying to tell Mommy something!" It was priceless! They each took a turn telling me the story that was just itching to be told!
They love their time with Meme and Papa. What special moments they will always cherish.

No comments: