After a week of playing round robin with a stomach bug, we spent Friday evening outside and enjoying the nice weather. I never actually caught the bug, thank goodness! But have spent most of the days feeling very nauseous. But I'll take that over what the kids had any day!

This has been a very busy, very transitional year so far. Jack started his new job in Dallas on February 2nd. He LOVES it and is really enjoying WHAT he does and WHO he works with. This job was a true blessing from God. It has been an adjustment on me and the kids to not have him here during the week but we are strengthened by God's grace and knowing that Jack is where he is supposed to be is comforting.

This has been a very busy, very transitional year so far. Jack started his new job in Dallas on February 2nd. He LOVES it and is really enjoying WHAT he does and WHO he works with. This job was a true blessing from God. It has been an adjustment on me and the kids to not have him here during the week but we are strengthened by God's grace and knowing that Jack is where he is supposed to be is comforting.
We try to enjoy the time we spend together on the weekends. The kids absolutely can't wait until Fridays because they know that Daddy will be home! They try to stay up until he gets home but sometimes they simply can't keep their eyes open.
We are still trying to sell our house so that is a task in itself to keep it clean and picked up with 3 kiddos... but again, God is giving me patience and the ability to do what might seem overwhelming at times. It will sell....just not on my timing...and I have to remember who is in control.
Right before I took this picture of Madelynn, she said, "Mommy, my tummy hurts...." Oh boy...not again. Thinking positive, I said, well you're probably hungary. It was dinner time and we had not eaten...but that wasn't it...as we were sitting at the table at a restaurant, She threw up 3 x and few more times on the way home...Ugh! Stomach bugs are the worst!
But I am thankful that they are now healthy! Here's to a great week!




No comments:
Post a Comment