Madelynn and Braden were playing hide and seek while at the park the other day. They thought they were hidden nicely behind a big tree, but I quietly snuck up on them and captured Madelynn's laughter and I said "Gotcha!"A peace overwhelms me as I look at this picture... No matter where we are, no matter where we think we are going, our Lord is standing there saying "Gotcha!" We have no need to worry...no need to run or hide....no need to sweat the details...because He's Got us and He's in control!
God is so good and I'm always so amazed to see His hand at work within our life. He continues to take my breath away with His continued faithfulness. There are always circumstances and situations in life that happen and we simply don't understand why...we sit and try to figure out the reasons and try to understand exactly why things happen as they do...but then I'm reminded that God is standing there faithfully saying, "Gotcha!"...you have no need to worry.
We fall into His hands and we trust that He is God. He is in control and He has it all planned out for us and all we have to do is follow Him.
Our realtors (http://www.danbarb.com/) share the same passion of God's goodness and listening to their testimony and working with them on the selling of our house was just another reminder that God's hand is at work in everything. We should all take a moment to look around and see the special people that God has placed in our paths...all have been placed there for a special reason...God has "Got Us" in His hands...what more do we need?
No comments:
Post a Comment