
It was an evening filled with giggling girls over Hannah Montana! We started the party as we picked up all of her friends from school and brought them to the house to play. After playing outside, they ate pizza, and opened presents! They then had to paint finger nails and fix their hair to get ready for the Hannah Montana 3-d concert movie! It was a fun evening and all the girls had fun! More pictures below! :-)
They say the funniest things...
Three girls are sitting together talking about their houses. "I have a two-story house!" one girl exclaims. "How many stories does your house have? she asks the other girls. The other little girl looks at her and says, "well we have lots of books at my house!" :-)
One little girl was cracking Aunt Brittny up as we stood in line at the movies. "You're Funny!" Brittny says laughing. "I'm not funny, I'm jokable!" the little girls proclaims! We laughed even harder.

No comments:
Post a Comment