Saturday, February 2, 2008

Funny things---

We're driving in the car as Madelynn decides she has to go to the bathroom immediately! "Sweetheart, we are almost home...can you hold it?" I need to go really bad she goes on and on...I need you to hold it...there is a slight pause and she says, "well give it to me." "Give you what?", I question. "Well you said to hold it!" :-)

I laughed all the way home!

------
Braden walks up to me and says, "Mama, I pooped on the fweakin' floor." You what? "I pooped on the Fweakin' floor." the fweakin' floor? I question. "yeah, I say frweakin floor mama." I got tickled knowing that's exactly what his daddy says..."you pooped on the freakin' floor?!"

------
Kamryn insists each morning.."I do it myself, mama" and so she begins to put on her clothes all by herself. This morning she wanted her blue jeans on her head and put one leg through her shirt sleeve. :-) I laughed remembering a picture of me with my panties on top of my head when I was about Kamryn's age. :-)

A day rarely passes when one of them doesn't make me laugh. :-)

No comments: