Sunday, June 15, 2008

Let's Race!

"C'mon Kamryn! Let's race!" Braden exclaims!

"Wait Braden! Wait!" Kamryn yells in frustration!

The race was over before it actually started but I was quietly laughing as I stood and watched them. Kamryn's little feet just couldn't move fast enough to catch up but once Braden turned back around and they had a head on collision, that actually made both of them LAUGH! It was slightly more funny for Braden but Kamryn was definitely a good sport about it all.

Kamryn scrapped her big toe on the concrete a few days ago. It was pretty painful. The next day she hurts it again! but wasn't crying much as I put a new bandaid on it. I said, "Kamryn, you are one tough cookie!" She looks at me with her grin, "I'm not a cookie, silly mommy!" Silly girl.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

They are so cute together! Umm..when did Madelynn grow up? She suddenly just looks so much older!!
I have a new blog..I think you can just click on my name to go there.

Megan said...

The company who runs the rafting rides send a guy to follow us (in his car) down the river and take pictures.