Sunday, April 15, 2007

Hi! I'm B

Hi, I'm B! I'm showing the biggest smile I have ever shown to my mommy for a picture! Mommy captured it and then said"wow!" Usually, when my mommy brings out the camera I decide to run, make mad faces or simply try and get behind it so I can see it. I like to keep my mommy on her toes. I have a few favorites right now...CARS CARS and CARS! I have a CARS watch, a CARS backpack, a CARS hat, and my CARS MOVIE! I could watch CARS everyday if my mommy let me. I like to run around the house with all of my cars gear! My Daddy just bought me a new movie case that I can carry all of my movies in. I can't sleep without it now. Yes, I still have my red pillow. Thank goodness, Meme found it. It was lost for a little while and I was having to use my orange OSU pillow and other pillows but they just wasn't the real thing. So I sleep with my red pillow and a movie in my hand.

My best friend is my little sister Kamryn. We do everything together. While Sissy's at school, me and K play all day together. I love to play with her in our room. Sometimes she runs out of our room and I have to chase her down yelling, "K! K! Come back! Come back K!" Sometimes she listens to me but most of the time she just runs. She likes to tease me too! She will take one of my toys and pretend that she's going to give it to me and then she takes off! It makes me really mad. I start screaming! Hoping that my mommy will come to the rescue and take it from K. Sometimes she does...but sometimes I can get K to give in and give it back. yeah, we're a good team...most of the time. I'm really trying to teach her to talk. If I know a word..I make sure to tell her to say it! "K, say pwish! K, say panpakes, K, say breffas, you wanna eat, K?"

Life is really good these days. My daddy took me to an OSU Cowboys football game this weekend. It was so much fun! I said, "Go Cowboys! all night! I tried to get K to say it but she didn't. My favorite was going to the top of the stands! I followed Sissy up to the very top! and when Mommy said it was time to come down, I ran all the way across! Mommy really didn't like my idea of chase at the top of the stands but I thought it would be fun. Of course, I had to let her know that I was not happy with her decision to catch me, pick me up and carry me down to our seats...but my screams didn't change her mind.

My daddy is my hero. He always makes me laugh. I love it when we play, "GET B!" Kamryn or Madelynn will ride on daddy's back and then they chase me through the house! When they catch me, it's my turn to Get K!" We usually just end up rolling on the floor in laughter. My daddy is the best. Matter of fact, I hope I grow up to be just like him. He's the coolest dad ever. Yep, you can ask my mommy, she thinks so too.

bye bye

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

so sweet! I love getting to read your blog entries! I wish I could hear little B trying to teach K to talk.
Megan