Sunday, April 8, 2007

Easter Sunday


Madelynn stood on the pew with her hands around my waist as we sang "My Savior Lives!" at church this morning. My eyes glanced down toward her precious face to see her singing this new song. All of a sudden, emotion ignited within my heart. My mind was flushed with memories of me singing in church as a child and what that meant to me. Singing from my heart that My Savior Lives simply brought chills as I felt the Holy Spirit moving within that special moment. Oh I pray she will come to know the significance of those words...I pray I can be the Godly example that God has called me to be so that she can learn what it means when we sing with enthusiasm that Our Savior Lives! We were hand in hand... singing to our Lord together on Easter Sunday. What a special moment to remember.

May God continue to bless our family... Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh, what a very special Easter Sunday. My Savior does live in my heart today. I am so thankful Madelynn is learning about Jesus. Meme loves you!! :)